- SCORE Hari Sukan Negara 2021 [‘Event’] is organised by SCORE Sports Management Sdn Bhd [‘the Organiser’] and is open to anyone. Each participants attend the session at his/her free will.
- Participants below the age 18 are required to obtain consent of their parents/guardians before signing up for this Event.
- Participants must be certified fit to participate in this Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap which arises as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Participants.
- Participants are allowed to use any jumping apps/gadget to track your jumping progress. Result(s) will be based on jumps count only
- Participants are required to complete the 5,000, 10,000, 30,000 and 50,000 jumps in order to receive their finisher medal. Participants are allowed to accumulate the results within the challenge period and submit only once they have completed the challenge.
Registration Date 8 October – 7 November 2021
Challenge Period 8 October– 14 November 2021
Result Submission 8 October – 14 November 2021
- Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email at [email protected] Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event’s Official Website (or any parts therefore).
- Once Participants’ registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- All entitlement’s colour, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- Finisher Entitlement & Merchandise will be delivered within 14 working days after the event has ended. However, the delivery date may change from time to time due to any delays caused by MCO restrictions and pandemic situations. Please note that delivery fee RM9.90 to be borne by Participants.
- Finisher Entitlement:
- FREE : E-Certificate
- PREMIUM : E-Certificate and Finisher Medal
- Participant agrees to accept promotional materials/items from the Organizer whether in relation to the Event or otherwise. Important notes:
- Substitution and changing of Event Tee’s size is NOT allowed after registration.
- Event Tee’s sizes are available while stocks last.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Rules & Regulations will be posted on the Event’s Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever or providing any prior notice to the Participants.
- Participants must take precaution at all times to stay away from activities/deeds that may be deemed unfit for the safety of the Participants to prevent any potential hazards.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
- Screenshot your JUMPS result(s) for submission (it should also contain the number of jumps, timing and date of jump for Organizer to verify the results).
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules & Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
- For general enquiries pertaining to the Event, please contact:
- Email address : [email protected]
- Contact no. : 03-7726 4277
- Operating hours : 10:00am - 6:00pm (Mon - Fri)