* Click here to see the guideline for “Result Submission”
About the event
Rules & Regulations
- SCORE Conquer The Islands Series Virtual Challenge - Conquer Okinawa ['Event'] is organised by SCORE Sports Management Sdn Bhd ['the Organiser'] and is open to anyone. Each Participant attends the session at his/her free will.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain the consent of their parents/guardians before signing up for this Event.
- Participants must be certified fit to participate in this Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap which arises as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Participants.
- Participants are allowed to use any running apps/gadget to track your running progress. Note: Pedometers are not allowed.
- Participants may complete the challenge by submitting a maximum of 5 submissions with a minimum of 5km for each submission.
- Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants' registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event's Official Website (or any parts therefore).
- Once Participants' registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- All entitlement’s colour, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Rules & Regulations will be posted on the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever or providing any prior notice to the Participants.
- Participants must take precaution at all times to stay away from activities/deeds that may be deemed unfit for the safety of the Participants to prevent any potential hazards.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
- The 1st batch of entitlements will be delivered after 1 August 2021. However, in the event of any MCO restrictions, the delivery date might change from time to time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules & Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.