About The Event
Rules & Regulations
- FitMalaysia Time2Fit 2.0 ['Event'] is organised by Ministry of Youth and Sports ['the Organiser'] and is open to anyone. Each Participant attends the session at his/her free will.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain the consent of their parents/guardians before signing up for this Event.
- Participants must be certified fit to participate in this Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap which arises as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Participants.
- In compliance to the MCO SOPs, participants are suggested to complete their run and ride between 6AM until 10PM. Participants are allowed to use any running apps/gadget to track your running or cycling progress. Note: Pedometers are not allowed.
- Participants are allowed to accumulate their run results. All results to be submitted must be done within the running or cycling period. The Organiser has the rights to disqualified any result which is not within the stipulated period without any notice.
- Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants' registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event's Official Website (or any parts therefore).
- Once Participants' registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- All entitlement’s colour, design and material are subject to change without notice.In compliance with the Movement Control Order (MCO) restriction, all entitlements self pick up and delivery may change from time to time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Rules & Regulations will be posted on the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever or providing any prior notice to the Participants.
- Participants must take precaution at all times to stay away from activities/deeds that may be deemed unfit for the safety of the Participants to prevent any potential hazards.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules & Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
- The leaderboard shows the current update based on the highest distance accumulation. However, the gold medal lists are finalized based on the first who completed their result submission, and not on the accumulation of distance.