Rules & Regulations
- OPPO Reno Festive Virtual Marathon 2020(“Event”) is organised by Jie Business Sdn Bhd (formally known as OPPO Technologies Sdn Bhd) (“Organizer”).
Virtual Run Details
Registration Period 13 November 2020 - 23 December 2020
Running Period 13 December 2020 - 3 January 2021
Result Submission 13 December 2020 - 6 January 2021
- Registration is open to Malaysian citizen and permanent resident aged 18 years old and above during the abovementioned registration period. Participants shall be categorized into 4 categories:
- Basic - FOC (E-voucher & e-cert)
- Early Bird Premium - RM49 (E-voucher, Running Tee, AR Medal, DrawstringBag)
- Normal Premium - RM59 (E-voucher, Running Tee, AR Medal, Drawstring Bag)
- OPPO VIP - RM43 (E-voucher, Running Tee, AR Medal, Drawstring Bag)
- Early bird/normal/premium/OPPO VIP (excluding Basic) participants shall be entitled to contest for the final prize based on the most accumulated distances throughout the running period:
- 1stPrize - RM1,500 + Reno4 Pro
- 2ndPrize - RM1,000 + Reno4
- 3rdPrize - RM800 + OPPO Watch (41mm)
- 4thPrize - RM500 + OPPO Enco W31
- 5thPrize - RM300 + OPPO Enco W31
- 6thPrize to 10th Prize - OPPO Enco W31
- First 30 Runners who clocked 100KM - OPPO Watch
- The first 30 runners* to complete 100KM within the running period will be entitled to win OPPO Watch (41mm). The winning prizes are entitled for *Early Bird/Normal/OPPO Users registrations only. The winners will be determined through their last date and time of submission when they hit the 100KM mileage.
- All winners result will be reviewed again by the organizer prior to announcement for finalization. Organizer has the right to seek clarification from runners should there be any confusion in the results.
- Once registration is submitted, no refund shall be allowed irrespective of whether the participant takes part in the Event.
- A starter kit containing a running tee shall be couriered to participants from 10 December 2020 onwards, subject to courier company’s availability. Participants are encouraged to wear the running tee during his/her run.
- In order to participate, participants are required to complete a 5KM run in one single session on the same day, while the 10KM, 21KM, 42KM and 100KM runs may be completed in multiple runs, during the Running Period, with a minimum requirement of 5KM for each session. Participants may use any running apps/gadget to track his/her running Screenshot of run result(s) containing the distance, timing and date of run may be submitted as well. Failure to submit results shall render the participant disqualified for any entitlement and/or prize.
- Finisher’s Entitlementmay be collected at selected OPPO Brand Stores between 9 - 20 January 2021. Delivery option is available, selected during registration, with additional courier charges applicable. Change of store selection or delivery location after registration is not allowed. The Organizer shall have the absolute discretion to determine the specifications of the entitlement items such as colour, design and material.
- Early bird/normal/premium/OPPO VIP (excluding Basic) participants are eligible to compete and stand a chance to win prizes. Participants may check the daily Leader Board results at the Official Event site.
- General Terms & Conditions
- During registration, participants shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information and details. The Organizer may suspend or reject a Participant’s registration in the event the above is not complied with.
- All participants shall exercise reasonable precaution and be responsible for his/her own safety during participation in this Event. The Organizershall not be in any way liable for any injury, accident and/or mishap arising out of or during the participation in the Event.
- Any notice(s) in relation to the Event shall be emailed to the participants at the email address registered with the Organizer.
- The Organizerreserves the right to change, vary or to cancel the Event and/or any of its Terms & Conditions, at any time without prior notice to participants. The participants are encouraged to keep abreast updates of the Event which shall be posted on the Event’s official website. No refund shall be made in the event the Organizer cancels the Event under circumstances beyond its control.
- The participants agree and authorize the Organizerto use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings or any other media records of the Event for purposes including, but not limited to, commercial advertising and marketing.
By participating in the Event, the Participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent for their information (including but not limited to name, NRIC/passport number, photographs, telephone number and/or email address) (“Information”) to be processed by the Organizer and/or its affiliates, representatives, service providers and/or agents in the following manners.
The Organizer may use the Information for the following purposes: communication on any future events, marketing (market survey and trend analysis), publicity, commercial or trade, economic efficiency and administration purposes. The Information may be disclosed to the Organizer’s affiliates and group of companies, representatives, service providers and/or agents for these purposes.
See our Personal Data & Information Notice published on https://www.oppo.com.my/page/privacy-policy for further information on PDPA.
- For general enquiries pertaining to the Event, please contact:
Email address: [email protected]
Contact no.: 03-7726 4277
Operating hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm (Mon - Fri)