Rules & Regulations
- OPPO Reno Festive Virtual Marathon 2020(“Event”) is organised by Jie Business Sdn Bhd (formally known as OPPO Technologies Sdn Bhd) (“Organizer”).
Virtual Run Details
Registration Period 13 November 2020 - 12 December 2020
Running Period 13 December 2020 - 3 January 2021
Result Submission 13 December 2020 - 6 January 2021
- Registration is open to Malaysian citizen and permanent resident aged 18 years old and above during the abovementioned registration period. Participants shall be categorized into 4 categories:
- Basic - FOC (E-voucher & e-cert)
- Early Bird Premium - RM49 (E-voucher, Running Tee, AR Medal, DrawstringBag)
- Normal Premium - RM59 (E-voucher, Running Tee, AR Medal, Drawstring Bag)
- OPPO VIP - RM43 (E-voucher, Running Tee, AR Medal, Drawstring Bag)
- Early bird/normal/premium/OPPO VIP (excluding Basic) participants shall be entitled to contest for the final prize:
- 1stPrize - RM1,500 + Reno4 Pro
- 2ndPrize - RM1,000 + Reno4
- 3rdPrize - RM800 + OPPO Watch (41mm)
- 4thPrize - RM500 + OPPO Enco W31
- 5thPrize - RM300 + OPPO Enco W31
- 6thPrize to 10th Prize - OPPO Enco W31
- First 30 Runners who clocked 100KM - OPPO Watch
- Once registration is submitted, no refund shall be allowed irrespective of whether the participant takes part in the Event.
- A starter kit containing a running tee shall be couriered to participants between 10- 25 December 2020, subject to courier company’s availability. Participants may wear the running tee during his/her run.
- In order to participate, participants are required to complete a 5KM run in one single session on the same day, while the 10KM, 21KM, 42KM and 100KM runs may be completed in multiple runs, during the Running Period, with a minimum requirement of 5KM for each session. All submissions must be compiled in ONE (1) form per participant. Participants may use any running apps/gadget to track his/her running Screenshot of run result(s) containing the distance, timing and date of run may be submitted as well. Failure to submit results shall render the participant disqualified for any entitlement and/or prize.
- Finisher’s Entitlementmay be collected at selected OPPO Brand Stores between 9 - 20 January 2021. Delivery option is available, selected during registration, with additional courier charges applicable. Change of store selection or delivery location after registration is not allowed. The Organizer shall have the absolute discretion to determine the specifications of the entitlement items such as colour, design and material.
- Early bird/normal/premium/OPPO VIP (excluding Basic) participants are eligible to compete and stand a chance to win prizes. Participants may check the daily Leader Board results at the Official Event site.
- General Terms & Conditions
- During registration, participants shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information and details. The Organizer may suspend or reject a Participant’s registration in the event the above is not complied with.
- All participants shall exercise reasonable precaution and be responsible for his/her own safety during participation in this Event. The Organizershall not be in any way liable for any injury, accident and/or mishap arising out of or during the participation in the Event.
- Any notice(s) in relation to the Event shall be emailed to the participants at the email address registered with the Organizer.
- The Organizerreserves the right to change, vary or to cancel the Event and/or any of its Terms & Conditions, at any time without prior notice to participants. The participants are encouraged to keep abreast updates of the Event which shall be posted on the Event’s official website. No refund shall be made in the event the Organizer cancels the Event under circumstances beyond its control.
- The participants agree and authorize the Organizerto use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings or any other media records of the Event for purposes including, but not limited to, commercial advertising and marketing.
- For general enquiries pertaining to the Event, please contact:
Email address: [email protected]
Contact no.: 03-7726 4277
Operating hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm (Mon - Fri)