Please read all of the terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. Each individual who registers to participate in the AXA Hearts In Action Run 2018 (“Event”) (and, where applicable, in the case of a participant below the age of 18 years as at the date of registration, the participant’s parent, guardian or legal representative) (“Participant”) declares and acknowledges to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and undertakes to comply with and be bound by the same.
• Any online registration that is not followed with online payment is an invalid registration.
• No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
• Substitution and changing of categories are NOT allowed, so please select the eligible category to sign up according to the age qualification. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
• Substitution and changing of T-shirt size and color are NOT allowed after registration.
• Postal entries are not accepted.
• The decision of the Organizer is final when accepting entries. The Organizer has the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
• All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia. All fees are subjected to any applicable taxes, fees and charges.
• All T-shirt measurements are subject to 1 - 2 CM tolerance.
• All merchandise - colour, design and material published on the “Official Website” and www.heyjom.com/axa are for illustration purposes. It might differs from the actual merchandises and subject to change without notice.
• Runner is required to complete the run in one go.
• Change of category, refund and/or transfer of bib is not allowed.
• Runner who fails to complete the run and/or submit the results will not be entitled to receive finisher medal.
• Use any running app/gadget to track your running progress.
• Screenshot your results for submission (It should contain the distance, timing, date of the run and picture of you with the bib)
|Operating hours:||10:00am – 5:00pm (Mon – Fri)|
• All race kits which are not collected during the stipulated collection date will be deemed as unwanted and the Organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
• Any late collection of race kit(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the Organizer will be charged RM 10.00 per race kit as the late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race kit on the stipulated collection days.
• There will be NO distribution of kits on race day.
• For collection of ten (10) race kits and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number of each participant) to [email protected] latest by 31 August 2018. Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participant listed in the bulk collection name list at the bulk collection counter on the race kit collection day.
• Foreigners and outstation runners (outside Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Selangor) who require special arrangement for race kit collection, please drop us an email at [email protected] latest by 31 August 2018.
• Participant is required to comply with any amendments made to the Rules and Regulations by the Organiser.
• The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event at its sole discretion.
• Participant is advised to wear the Event’s running tee during the Event.
• The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant whom does not adhering to the race age requirement
• Participant below age of 18 years old must obtain parental / guardian consent.
• Bib given to the participants during the entry pack collection is to be worn at all times during the Event. Participant without their assigned race bib will be refused entry into the starting point.
• Participants are only entitled to receive dry-fit tee, race bib (excluding timing chip) and race bag. No sponsor goodies will be delivered.
• Participants can expect delivery of the dry-fit tee, race bib and race bag before 30 September 2018.
• Delivery of the finisher medal may take fourteen (14) working days for local (Malaysia) i.e. after 14 October 2018 and upon submission of race results.
• Finisher medal delivery fee will be borne by the participants.
Bulk delivery is not applicable for all Virtual Run, whether individual or group registrations. All Virtual Run packages will be delivered individually.
• accept and assume all of the risks and dangers and any potential risks and dangers in connection with the Participant’s participation in the Event;
• to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, none of the Organizer, online registration company, sub-contractors, all municipal agencies and relevant authority whose property or personnel are used, all sponsors, co-sponsors and other companies, parties and individuals related to the Event, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, related corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Releasees”) shall be responsible or liable in any manner for any costs, expenses, loss, damages, liabilities, injury or death caused by participation in the Event;
• fully and forever releases the Releasees from all and any liability of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising, INCLUDING ANY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATION and any other form of negligence and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by applicable laws in Malaysia in which the Event is conducted;
• waives and relinquishes the right to sue or take any action or proceeding against the Releasees (or any of them) for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages of the Participant on account of any injury, death, damage to property or any other cause of action, which is caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence, fault, act or omission of the Releasees (or any of them) or otherwise.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the Participants safety, Participant is strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.