About The Event
SCORE Virtual Run – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q: What is a Virtual Run?
A: Virtual Run is a run that can you can run anytime, anywhere at your own pace.
- Q: Who can participate in the SCORE Virtual Run?
A: Everyone. We encourage participants of all ages.
- Q: How do I sign up for SCORE Virtual Run?
A: You can sign up for SCORE Virtual Run at www.score.my.
- Q: How can I register/sign up for my friends?
A: You can register for your friends by registering as a group.
- Q: Upon success of registration, what will I receive?
A: You will receive the following, within 24 hours;
- Confirmation Slip attached together with your E-Bib Number
- Payment Confirmation – sent from your payment channel (ipay88)
*IF you do not receive the above, please also check your Junk/Spam Mail as it might have been filtered by your email server. If you still have not received these items after 24 hours, please notify us at [email protected]
- Q: Can I change the running distance?
A: You may email your request to [email protected].
- Q: Can I amend the details in my registration?
A: Yes. Typo in your registration details such as Name, IC/Passport No, Address, Contact Number, Emergency Contact etc. can be amended by emailing to [email protected].
- Q: I can’t find my Registration/Payment Confirmation(s). How can I retrieve it?
A: We will resend it to you. Please notify us at [email protected].
- Q: Can I use the same result for different runs?
A: Yes, you can as long as they are still within the running period.
- Q: What are the recommended running apps that I can use?
A: You may use any of the following;
- Garmin Mobile
- Map My Run
- Q: How do I submit my run results?
A: You may submit your run results through the link that we’ve provided on the registration platform.
- Q: Why can’t I submit my run results?
A: You may have submitted your results after the submission period.
- Q: Can I still submit my results after the race has ended?
A: You will have to notify us by emailing it to [email protected], our team will assist you from there.
- Q: When will the medal be delivered?
A: Medals will be sent out after the submission period has ended. Estimated delivery time varies from 7-14 working days, and might take longer depending on delivery service companies and locations.
- Q: Why haven’t I receive my medals?
A: There are several reasons as why you have not received your medals;
- You may have submitted your results after the submission period.
- The delivery address provided was incorrect.
- Your parcel may have been lost/still being delivered by the courier service.
*If you have encountered any problem regarding medal delivery, you may contact us at [email protected]. Our team will assist from there to rectify the issue.
- Q: I moved house. What should I do?
A: If you haven’t received the medal for any race that you’ve completed, your medal might have been sent to your old address. If such problem exists, kindly notify us at [email protected].
- Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes. We welcome participants from all around the world.
- Q: I have received the wrong medal.
A: We truly apologize for the mistake and we will post you a new medal. Kindly notify us at [email protected]
Rules & Regulations
- SCORE® Spring Festival Run 2018 ['Event'] is organised by Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. [747005-X] ['the Organiser'] and is open to anyone, each Participant attends the session at his/her free will.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain the consent of their parents/guardians before signing up for this Event.
- Participants must be certified fit to participate in this Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap which arises as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Participants.
- Participants are required to complete the run in one go
- Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants' registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event's Official Website (or any parts therefore).
- All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and are based on fixed conversion rate of USD1: RM4.30. The conversion rate is fixed and not subject to currency fluctuation. All fees are subject to a 6% Goods and Services Tax.
- Once Participants' registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- All merchandises' colour, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- Any entitlement or any other merchandise and goodies not collected at the stipulated time shall be forfeited and any request thereafter will not be entertained. No refund will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Rules & Regulations will be posted on the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
- There will be no refund of registration fees, if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser's opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever or providing any prior notice to the Participants.
- Participants must take precaution at all times to stay away from activities/deeds that may be deemed unfit for the safety of the Participants to prevent any potential hazards.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules & Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.