PARTICIPANT MEDICAL DECLARATION & WAIVER OF LIABILITY
This form is to be completed by participant. Please read carefully before signing the form. Participant is reminded to print and bring along the complete form during the event day to ensure smooth registration process.
Please download the waiver form here.
About The Event
|8:00am – 12:30pm
||11 Obstacles Challenge
|2:00pm – 2.45pm
||Les Mills GRIT™ (45-min challenge) *
|3:00pm – 3:30pm
||Celebrity Saltar by Celebrity Fitness™ *
|3:45pm – 4.15pm
||HARDCORE by Fitness First™
|4:30pm – 5:30pm
||Les Mills BODYATTACK®
|5:45pm – 6:45pm
||Les Mills BODYCOMBAT®
|7:00pm – 8:00pm
||Les Mills SH’BAM®
|8:00pm – 9:00pm
||Les Mills BODYJAM®
|9:00pm – 10:00pm
(*) Limited workout space available. Please pre-register your attendance.
Fit In The City Presenters
*event tee measurements are subject to 1-2cm tolerance.
Rules & Regulations
- FIT IN THE CITY 2017 ('Event') is held by FITNESS FIRST MALAYSIA [550283-H] & CELEBRITY FITNESS Sdn. Bhd. ('Organizer').
- The Event will be held on 4 NOVEMBER 2017 ("Date"). The Organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event at any time with prior notice.
- The Event is open to anyone aged 16 years (as of Event day) and above; and each participant attends the session on his or her own free will.
- By signing up for and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to and to participate in the Event or any activities relating to the Event, the participant is deemed to have given express permission to the Organizer and Event partners and sponsors (if any) to use such personal information for marketing, statistical and planning purposes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact the participant from time to time by any means. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizer shall be deemed as received by the participant.
- If a participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organizer may suspend or terminate the participant's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of any components of the Event. There will be no fee refund upon such suspension or termination of the participant's registration.
- The Organizer will not entertain or be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate Registration Data in the Event registration form completed by the participant.
- Local registration fee applies to participants who reside in Malaysia, with a valid Malaysia mailing address, valid identification card/working visa, and a valid Malaysia mobile phone number (must possess all of the mentioned). International fee applies to participants who do not reside in Malaysia, do not have a valid Malaysia mailing address or do not have a valid identification card/working visa or do not have a valid Malaysia mobile phone number (do not possess any of the mentioned). All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and are based on a fixed conversion rate of USD1:RM4.30. The conversion rate is fixed and not subject to currency fluctuation. All fees are subjected to a 6% Goods and Services Tax and fee is included 3% bank charges.
- Once the participants’ registration has been duly processed, there will be no refund for any participant who does not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- Entries are transferable at a charge of RM50++ transfer fee. Changes in T-Shirt size may not be guaranteed for transfers. No transfers will be allowed 30 days prior to Event day.
- All T-Shirt measurements are subject to 1 - 2 CM tolerance.
- All merchandise - Colour, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- There will be no refund on registration fees if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organizer’s opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 16.
- By purchase of the ticket it allows participants a daily access to all activities throughout the day. Participants required to register their prefer start of time for Obstacles Challenge.
- For programme such as Les Mills GRIT™ & Celebrity Saltar™ (*), due to limited spaces available pre-registration is required.
- Wristbands given to the participants during the Entry Pack Collection are to be worn at all times during the Event. Entry will be prohibited otherwise.
- The instructions and directions given by the instructor are done so at their own discretion and must be adhered to for the safety of each participant.
- While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participants safety, participants attend the session solely at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death however arising from training for, during or after participation in the Event. Participants are strongly encourage to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Event day.
- It is the sole responsibility of every participant to inform the medical staff/safety marshal of the session regarding any injury or reason that they cannot exercise.
- Should any participant feel fatigue, restless, or an injury at any time during or before the session, they must immediately inform the medical staff/safety marshal and refrain from joining the session.
- Participant must retire from the session immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff/safety marshal.
- The Organizer cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property during the session.
- Beverages are permitted provided they are in a sealed container only (no glass containers allowed).
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to the session at its sole discretion.
- he Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations of the Event which will be reflected on the Event's Official Website and it is the responsibility of all the participants to keep abreast with any changes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the date, venue or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the participants, in which case the Organizer will make every effort to inform the participants prior to the Date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organizer, Event partners and sponsors declare by virtue of being the Event owner, Organizer, partner or sponsor, that they can use the services of third parties, as it deems fit for the purpose of the Event.
- The Organizer, Event partners and sponsors reserve the rights to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose as it deems appropriate, including but not limited to advertising and publicity purposes. By registering for the Event, participants hereby consent to the publication or display of their details, including personal details and photographs.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of user communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or traffic congestion on the internet and/or the Event's Official Website.
- Participants must comply with any amendments made to the Rules and Regulations by the Organizer.
- Participants must ensure that they have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice on the collection, retention, use, disclosure and management of the Participant's personal data. By reading and agreeing to it, Participants agree to authorize and allow Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. and/or any of it subsidiary companies to collect, retain, use and disclose the Participant's personal data for the purposes mentioned in the Personal Data Protection Notice.
- Participants registering on behalf of someone else must declare that they have obtained consent from the named individual(s) on the registration, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data to FITNESS FIRST MALAYSIA & CELEBRITY FITNESS Sdn. Bhd. partners and other third party service providers.