Rules & Regulations
- SCORE Urban Assault ("Event") is organised by Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. [747005-X] ("the Organiser") and is open to men and women aged 16 and above; each Competitor attends the session at her own free will.
- This Event will be held on 20th January 2018. The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event at any time. For more details on the Event, please log on to www.operationwarzone.com ("Official Website").
- Competitors must be certified fit to participate in the Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap arising as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Competitor.
- The Competitor must agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Competitor. The Organiser may contact the Competitor from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Competitor. If the Competitor provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Competitor's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event's Official Website (or any parts therefore).
- Once the Competitor's registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for Competitors who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- Entries are transferable at a charge of RM30++ transfer fee. Changes in shirt size may not be guaranteed for transfers. No transfer will be allowed after 20th November 2017.
- All T-Shirt measurements subject to 1 - 2 cm tolerance.
- All merchandise - Color, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the date, venue or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Competitor, in which case the Organiser will make every effort to inform the Competitor prior to the Date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Competitors to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
- There will be no refund on registration fees. If the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser's opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever as well as to provide prior notice to the Competitor.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event's race routes ('Routes') as they deem fit for the safety of the Competitor and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event at any time without prior notice to the Competitor. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Competitor prior to the Date of the Event. Any changes made to the Event's Routes will be posted in the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Competitor to keep abreast with such changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconveniences caused due to such changes.
- Competitors must follow their respective Event Route, the direction of security officers/officials, traffic management officers/officials, Event's officers/officials and any enforcement officers/officials.
- The Organisers reserves the right to use any photographers (including those of the Competitor), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
- Competitors must ensure that they have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice on the collection, retention, use, disclosure and management of the Competitor's personal data. By reading and agreeing to it, Competitors agree to authorise and allow Mantra Experiential Sdn Bhd and/or any of its subsidiary companies to collect, retain, use and disclose the Competitor's personal data for the purposes mentioned in the Personal Data Protection Notice.
- Competitors registering on behalf of someone else must declare that they have obtained consent from the named individual(s) on the registration, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data to Mantra Experiential Sdn Bhd, partners and other third party service providers.
- Competitors are fully responsible for their own health and safety.
WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, COVENANT NOT TO SUE & IMAGE RELEASE
In consideration of my ("I", "my" or "myself") and/or on behalf of my child/ward’s (each a "Ward") participation as a competitor, volunteer (or other staff member) and/or spectator (any of the foregoing, a "Participant") in a SCORE Warzone workout or other SCORE-owned, operated, licensed or sponsored event(s) (any of the foregoing and any ancillary events/activities/operations related thereto, an "Event"), I, on behalf of myself and Ward, acknowledge, accept and agree the following:
- The risk of serious injury and/or death from the activities involved participating in any Event, as a Participant, is significant and may include, without limitation, the following: (i) drowning; (ii) near drowning; (iii) sprains; (iv) strains; (v) fractures; (vi) heat and cold injuries, including burns, heat-related illness and hypothermia; (vii) over-use syndrome; (viii) injuries involving the acts or omissions of other Event participants or vehicles; (ix) animal bites and/or stings; (x) contact with poisonous plants; (xi) accidents involving, but not limited to, paddling, climbing, biking, hiking, skiing, snow shoeing, travel by boat, truck, car or other convenience, falling from heights; (xii) heart attack; (xiii) diseases from exposure to fecal contaminated water or slurry; (xiv) permanent paralysis; and/or (xv) death. While particular rules, equipment and/or personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury and/or death does exist.
- AFTER OPPORTUNITY TO FULLY INFORM MYSELF ABOUT AN EVENT, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY WARD, I (undersigned) KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR ACT OR OMISSIONS OF THE RELEASEES, as hereinafter defined, or others, and assume full responsibility and all risks for myself and/or my Ward’s participation in the Event.
- I knowingly and voluntarily agree to comply with any stated customary terms and conditions (which have been made available to me) for Participant’s participation in an Event. If, however, I observe an unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence at the Event, I will remove myself or my Ward from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest Event official.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, I, on behalf of myself, and/or my Ward (if applicable), and our respective heirs, assigns, spouses, partners, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE SCORE, venue owner of the Event, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, agents and affiliates and, as applicable, any direct or indirect parent or subsidiary, predecessor, successor, heir, assign, media partners, associated charity, sponsor or medical providers of any of the foregoing (collectively, the “Releasees”) WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUITS, CLAIMS, OR LOSS AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, AND/OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, IN CONNECTION WITH MY OR MY WARD’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL CONDUCT OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releasees from any loss liability, cost, claim and/or damages arising from Participant’s participation in or association with the Event, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees.
- I, on behalf of myself, and/or my Ward, attest and verify that: (i) unless indicated below, I am over 18 years of age and am legally signing on behalf of myself or, if applicable, Ward; (ii) Participant is free from all illnesses, injuries and defects that could interfere with any person’s (including his or her) safe participation in an Event; (iii) Participant is physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in all activities associated with the Event; and (iv) on the date of the Event, Participant will possess and be covered by medical/health insurance, individually or as part of an organization. I acknowledge that Participant, and I, as Ward’s parent/ legal guardian (if applicable), am aware and informed of the inherent risks in participating in the Event and that Participant’s participation in an Event is entirely voluntary.
- I, on behalf of myself, and/or my Ward, consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment and related services, including evacuation/transport, in the event of injury or illness in connection with participation in the Event and hereby release and indemnify Releasees from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment and/or services.. I further consent and agree to obtain, furnish and allow, if required, the use and disclosure of my personal health information by such providers in connection with rendering services and or treatment, and to sign any additional documents that may be requested by such providers, in connection such information or services.
- The Releasees reserve the right, in their sole determination, to postpone, cancel, or modify the Event due to weather conditions or other factors beyond the control of the Releasees that might affect the health and/or safety of Participants. SCORE will not be obligated to refund any Participant any registration fees due to a cancelled Event.
- I, on behalf of myself, and, if applicable, my Ward, irrevocably grant unlimited permission to Releasees to use, reproduce, sell, disseminate and distribute any and all photographs, images, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other depiction of any kind of Participant or my or Ward’s participation in an Event or related activity for any legitimate purpose in perpetuity and I understand that Participant will not be entitled to any compensation in connection therewith. I further hereby irrevocably and absolutely grant permission to the Releasees to film, videotape and record the performance of the Participant in the Event and subsequently to telecast, sell, distribute and otherwise utilize the same in whatever manner Releasees shall deem appropriate. Such permission shall include granting the unlimited and irrevocable rights to Releasees, without compensation of any kind to Participant, to use, reproduce or broadcast, Participant’s name, nickname, image, likeness, voice, photograph, signature facsimile, and biographical information in connection with the Event. I acknowledge that Releasees shall have unlimited right throughout the world to copyright, use, reuse, publish, republish, broadcast and otherwise distribute depictions of or information about Participant and all or any portion of the Event in which Participant may appear on any and all radio, network, cable and local television programs and in any print materials and in any other format or media (including electronic media) now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity and without compensation to Participant.
- In consideration and in return for being allowed to participate in the Event, Participant releases and agrees not to sue the Releasees from all present and future claims regarding Participant’s participation in events organized by the Releasees, including the Event, by Participant and his/her heirs, assigns, spouses, partners, personal representatives and/or next of kin.
- If any of the provisions of this Waiver, Release of Liability, Covenant Not To Sue & Image Release (“Waiver”) shall be deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction invalid or unenforceable in any respect, then, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.