About The Event
Race Entry Pack Collection
For 5 packs and above, you can request for the pre-pack services
to shorten waiting time during REPC. Please click here to fill up the form
Sponsors & Partners
Rules & Regulations
VIRTUAL RUN - Rules & Regulations
- Virtual Run is an option for runners who do not want or cannot come to the Event venue during the Event day. Participants who choose Virtual Run can run anytime, anywhere, at their own pace.
- Virtual Run Participants are only entitled to receive running tees & race bibs (excluding timing chip), which will be sent out by postage before the Event. Upon completion and submission of their records, Participants will receive their finisher medals.
- Only individual delivery is available for Virtual Run, which includes 2-way postage. We do not provide bulk delivery as the charges has been standardize for all. For more details on postage pricing, kindly refer to race entry pack collection for virtual runners.
- Should registered Virtual Run Participants decide to collect their entitlements during the Race Entry Pack Collection after payment have already been made, no refunds will be entertained.
- In the event of return parcel during the delivery of the race entry pack or finisher medal, upon request, we will arrange to resend the race pack or finisher medal. Delivery fee will be borne by participants.
- Virtual Run Participants can run anytime after registration till 2 weeks after Event.
- Upon completion of their runs, Virtual Run Participants will have to share their photos and results latest 2 weeks after our Event day, on our Facebook page: Facebook.com/scorerun and hashtag #scorerunvirtual2017.
- Delivery of the finisher medals will take place within 45 days after Event Day, upon submission of run photos and results.
- Medals will be not given to Virtual Run Participants should they decide to run in the Event as medals will be posted to them at a later date.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- SCORETM Run 2017 ['Event'] is organised by Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. [747005-X] ['the Organiser'] and is open to anyone age 13 and above for 6km and 16 and above for 12km and 21km; each participant attends the session at his/her free will.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain the consent of their parents / guardians before signing up for this Event.
- Participants must be certified fit to participate in this Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap which arises as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Participants.
- Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants' registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event's Official Website (or any parts therefore).
- Local registration fee applies to Participants who reside in Malaysia, with valid Malaysia mailing address, valid identification card / working visa, and valid Malaysia mobile phone number (must posses all of the mentioned). International fee applies to Participants who do not reside in Malaysia, do not have a valid Malaysia mailing address, or do not have valid identification card / working visa or do not have valid mobile phone number (do not possess any of the mentioned). All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and is base on fixed conversion rate of USD1 : RM4.30. The conversion rate is fixed and not subject to currency fluctuation. All fees are subject to a 6% Goods and Services Tax.
- Once Participants' registration have been duly processed, there will be NO refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- Entries are transferable at a charge of RM30++ transfer fee. Changes in t-shirt size and name may not be guaranteed for transfers. No transfer will be allowed 30 days prior to Event day.
- All T-Shirt measurements are subject to 1 - 2 cm tolerance.
- All merchandise - color, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- Any t-shirts, race bibs, finisher medals or any other merchandise and goodies not collected at the stipulated time shall be forfeited and any request thereafter will not be entertained. No refund will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the date, venue or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Rules and Regulations will be posted on the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
- There will be no refund of registration fees, if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser's opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever or providing any prior notice to the Participants.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event's race routes ('Routes') as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. Any changes made to the Event's Routes will be posted in the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep abreast with such changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconveniences caused due to such changes.
- The form on the reverse side of the Participants' race bibs must be completed in full and accurately. Participants must wear the assigned race bibs on their chests at all times during the Event's race. Participants who do not wear race bibs are not permitted to join the Event and will be requested to leave the Event running route by security officers/officials. The Organiser will not be responsible for any runners that run without the official bibs indicating participants' numbers of the Event.
- Participants must follow their respective Event Route, the direction of security officers/officials, traffic management officers/officials, Event's officers/officials and any enforcement officers/officials. Participants must take precaution at all times to stay away from activities / deeds that may deem not fit for the safety of the Participants to prevent any potential hazards
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules & Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
- Participants must ensure that they have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice on the collection, retention, use, disclosure and management of the Participant's personal data. By reading and agreeing to it, Participants agree to authorise and allow Mantra Experiential Sdn Bhd and/or any of its subsidiary companies to collect, retain, use and disclose the Participant's personal data for the purposes mentioned in the Personal Data Protection Notice.
- Participants registering on behalf of someone else must declare that they have obtained consent from the named individual(s) on the registration, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data to Mantra Experiential Sdn Bhd, partners and other third party service providers.